Okay, so to give everyone an easy opt-out, you may either
- post your responses on your own blog, thereby inciting another round of incestuous interviews
- post your responses as a comment here on Eclectic Epiphytes, thereby breaking the vicious chain letter cycle
Here are my questions in order of comments received. Don't be offended; it's never personal and is often more a test of creativity than anything else. Enjoy.
1. When did you realize you wanted to become a doctor?
2. Tell us what you think Michel Houllebecq will do next.
3. What smell immediately takes you back to your childhood?
4. At which point did your relationship with Rowan advance to the next level and who initiated it?
5. Is there hope for Africa?
1. What do you think of genetically modified food?
2. Tell us about something you're really pasisonate about - make it sound like an infomercial.
3. Where did the name of your blog come from?
4. You've been commissioned to write a Mills & Boon romance. Give us a synopsis of the plot.
5. Which foreign country would you like to travel to and why?
1. What were you like in primary school?
2. You can put 5 modern items in a time capsule to be opened in exactly 274 years. What are they?
3. What is a really good party game to play whilst getting smashed?
4. What is your favourite poem and why?
5. Chocolate - just another snack food, or religious experience?
1. Give a short review of the worst movie you've ever seen.
2. Tell us about a cool and secret place in your home town that nobody knows about.
3. As a journalist, what would be your dream assignment?
4. Which band/actor/author do you think is going to be the next big thing?
5. Invent a new cocktail: right here, right now.
1. What is your favourite national holiday and why?
2. You have the power to become invisible. What is the first thing you do?
3. Give us your version of New Orleans - is it all jazz and alligators as I imagine it?
4. What are the sexiest lyrics to a song you've ever heard?
5. Can you cook and if so - got any specialities?