1. Finish the damn thesis. Obviously. I'm so close... need to really work on the Discussion now.
2. Make a glass tile mosaic. This has become a December tradition.
3. Repot all of the neglected orchids which are now taking root outside their pots. I'm a bad mother, sniff.
4. Read something longer than 100 pages that does not concern photosynthesis, kinase signal transduction or UDP:glucosyltransferase enzymes.
5. Lose some weight. Hmmm. This one might prove problematic right before the season of honey-glazed everything.